Audiovisual and professional video vocational training
Workshop sessions for 6 months to begin during 2011, April at October
Lenght of workshop : 40 hours in class per week, possibility supplement workshop.
Participation will reach Level 4 by the end of the training; privately run workshop.
Maximum number of participants : 2 at 6 ( participants are not paid )
Open to the general public with no age limit.
Registration / Participation for one week : 800 € VAT not included taxes
Participant selection : on application only
Workshop location : in Europa contry not determined now
Participation must pay for lodging and meals, but possibility location on place.
* VIDEO / COMMUNICATIONS / MEDIA TRAINING WORKSHOP
* INTRODUCTION / MAINTENANCE / SOUND FOR RADIO
* COMMUNICATIONS / TV PRODUCTION / PROFESSIONAL VIDEO
* CARING FOR AND USING NEW EQUIPMENT OF THE LATEST GENERATION :
Video Cameras, VCRs, Tape Recorders, Cameras Television HDV, DVD Players / Recorders : Digital DV - DV-Cam - HDV - Digital Video Editing on multimedia PC using Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 and Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 - Adobe Photoshop 7 - Adobe Audition 1.5 , Adobe Encore DVD 1.5 - Adobe GoLive CS - Adobe Effects ... etc ...
The audiovisual techniques training workshop in broken down into 6 units :
* Unit 1 : Introduction to digital color video using DV - DV-CAM - HDV
* Unit 2 : Maintenance and repairing audiovisual hardware
* Unit 3 : Radio production / Sound captures / Sound editing and mixing
* Unit 4 : Information / Communications / Media Training ( Acquire the ability to express yourself in front of the camera )
* Unit 5 : Production of documentary, video, or current event short ( Digital filming and editing )
* Unit 6 : Evaluation of the level of acquired knowledge and savoir-faire of each participant, based on the production of a video by team ( Maximum of 1 to 2 teams ).
To register for the workshop, please fill a following form with a fax or other communication, thank you.
Mail for Europa : mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Mobil Phone : + 0033 / 06 32 17 36 33